KillerZone [508]
Dont Forget To Vote At KzVote.tk

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

KillerZone [508]
Dont Forget To Vote At KzVote.tk
KillerZone [508]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Armadyl Guide

5 posters

Go down

Armadyl Guide Empty Armadyl Guide

Post by deadlylies Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:07 am

Table of contents
1.Introduction
1.1.Level requirement
2.Gear and supplies
2.1.Gear
2.2.supplies
3.Heading to Armadyl dungeon
4.Killing Kree'Arra
4.1.Door trick
4.2.Killing the minion
4.3.luring Kree'Arra
4.4.Kree'Arra info
4.5.killing Kree'Arra with teams
5.Drops and how they work
6.Making an Armadyl Godsword

1.This guide will help you beat Kree' Arra and the minions.This guide shall cover everything you need to know and I mean everything.Please read all the text and look at the pictures to get a full understanding on how to conqure the Arma dungeon.

1.1.YOU must have atleast 70 range to get by the pillar which i shall explain later in the guide.
99 Defence-arma hits hard
Attack
Strenght
Magic for vengeance and heal other (optional)
70 range to get by the pillar
2.First is what you need as in supplies,gear,weapons etc...

2.1.Were ganna start off with the gear that I believe is the best and the cheapest armor to use against Kree'arra.
I will provide the cost of the gear and codes.
Armadyl Guide Armagear

Full Dharok's-4m (4,429,810) l
V
Dharok's helm-3.5m (3,586,110)
Dharok's platebody-247k (247,170)
Dharok's platelegs-356k (356.620)
Dharok's greataxe-239k (239,910)
Fire cape-1m (1,100,000)
Dragon boots-264k (264,770)
Regen bracelet-282k (282,700)
Berserker ring-2m (2,020,370)
Amulet of fury-2m (2,840,530)

You can use any kind of armor you want.I just choose to use dh for the high hits.You can use full torag with dfs if you want.

Full Dharok's-l
V
Dharok's helm-4716
Dharok's platebody-4720
Dharok's platelegs-4722
Dharok's greataxe-4718
Fire cape-6570
Dragon boots-11732
Regen bracelet-11133
Berserker ring-6737
Amulet of fury-6585

2.2.Moving on to supplies.This includes what you should have in inventory.I will of course give you the code and prices for everything.You the veng runes tab in the quest tab and clicking on the green star for free vengs.Here is how the inventory should look like.
Armadyl Guide Armainventory

Sardomin brew-3k (3910)
Super restores-15k (15840)
Super attack-770
Super strenght-4k (4400)
Death runes-330
Astral runes-110
Earth runes-1
Manta rays-0
Blood rune-330
Law rune-330

Sardomin brew-6685
Super restores-3024
Super attack-2436
Super strenght-2440
Death runes-560
Astral runes-9075
Earth runes-557
Manta rays-391
Blood rune-565
Law rune-563
Many people would bring manta rays and prayer pots and super sets but in my opinion this inventory is better for many reason which ill explain later in the guide.
Vengeance other- mage lvl 93(2 death runes,3 astrals runes,10 earth runes)
Vengeance-mage lvl 94(2 death runes,4 astrals runes,10 earth runes)
Heal other-mage lvl 92 (3 astrals rune,3 law runes,1 earth rune)

3.Now once your done getting your gear and inventory.In this part of the guide will show you how to get to armadyl dungeon.FIrst click the quest tab and click Godwars in yellow box.

Armadyl Guide Gettoarma

Once you arrive to god wars proceed south of where you were teleported show in picture exactly where to go.Follow the black line
Armadyl Guide Gettingtoarma1
After following the last picture you should arrive to this.
Armadyl Guide Gettoarma1

Stand to the very edge and click on grapple on the pillar and you should swing across and make.
Armadyl Guide Gettoarma3

After your past the pillar procced in the direction of the black line.

Armadyl Guide Gettoarma4

4.Now we get to the intense part of this guide.Please read through before going in.First off is the spirutual rangers that are near the room.They shoot you automatically and hit (0-20).Pray range to lower the attack from the spiritual rangers.Once you head to the door make sure your all potted up and ready.

4.1.Next be sure to be atleast one square to four squares away from the door and click on the door and youll be in.The reason why is that if your too far away you wont get in and if your right at the door you wont get in.

4.2.Now once your in Kree'Arra room,you need to pray melee.THen you want to run and eat to minion that is by its self(Flockleader Geerin) level 149.He hits 0-24.THe main reason why to get rid of him is because he has only 1 hp and theres a loading-please wait when you run in so its good to eat before you get piled.Another reason is that if the minion is gone you have a safe wall where arma cant hit you so you can run and eat up safely without being koed.
Armadyl Guide Killingarma

4.3.Now my method for killing Kree'Arra is basically running up to it and standing attacking it once and standing under the shadow of it.Stand perfectly under the shadow circle and eat.
Armadyl Guide Killingarma5
Repeat this step till its near the wall.This method helps you kill Kree'Arra and not getting piled by the other minions.
Armadyl Guide Killingarma6

4.4.Kree'arra can hit with its tornado blast or whatever a 0-71.Its completely random.Its claw scratch can hit a 0-24.Vengences doesnt work for the tornado blast but it works for the claw scratching.Always eat and use veng even if it his low numbers it can pop 70s constantly sometimes thats why eat to atleast 90 hp at the most.If your getting comboed by Kree'Arra its good to use a good eating technique.Eat a manta ray and drink a dose of saradomin brew.Using a special on the boss isnt very good unless your using dragon claws.If you die you will not lose your stuff unless if your skulled or came back from pvp.To get rid of this skull just simply log out and log back in.

4.5.Going with a team is also very good to do when going to armadyl dungeon.Now when you go with a team you can bring heal other and veng other.It helps a player in need thats is either tanking Kree'Arra or a person who died and needs their stuff back.

5.When you kill Kree'Arra youll get a drop unless if your with a team.If your with a team who ever the minions attack and Kree'Arra sratches is the person who is ganna get the drop.It was how the server was made.The drops you can recive from Kree'Arra is:

Rare drops

Armadyl helmet
Armadyl platebody
Armadyl platelegs
Armadyl hilt
Godsword blade

Common drops

Dragon full helmet
Dragon chainbody
Dragon platelegs
Dragon boots
Dragon scimitar
Dragon battleaxe
Dragon 2handed

6.Making an armadyl godsword requires a godsword blade and a hilt.
Armadyl Guide Armadylswordcombinding
Godsword blade + Armadyl Hilt = Armadyl Godsword
If you have a question,please post on this thread.IF you would like to request a guide.Post a comment and let me know.

Last edited by deadlylies on Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:56 pm; edited 4 times in total
deadlylies
deadlylies
Adolescent
Adolescent

Back to top Go down

Armadyl Guide Empty Re: Armadyl Guide

Post by Brandon Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:25 pm

GREAT! FANTASTIC! SUPPER! JOB! This TuT Actually took time and it shows! nice job this will help losts!
Brandon
Brandon
Admin
Admin

https://kz508.canadaboard.net

Back to top Go down

Post by me so fly Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:12 am

Very good guide excellent your time put in this guide has really paid off because it can help begginers like me
me so fly
me so fly
Toddler
Toddler

Back to top Go down

Post by rain same Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:25 pm

Is hard to kill Kree
rain same
rain same
Toddler
Toddler