KillerZone [508]
Dont Forget To Vote At KzVote.tk

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

KillerZone [508]
Dont Forget To Vote At KzVote.tk
KillerZone [508]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Few things i dont like about the server

2 posters

Go down

A Few things i dont like about the server Empty A Few things i dont like about the server

Post by Steven Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:56 am

I am listing a few things i do not like about the server.. I am not raging... I am not mad... I just want you people to know what i do not favor..

1. Drop leechers.. They make a new account and drop leech u when ur about to kill it.... Or they just do it on there main.

2. The "Suckup noobs", Example: Pikachu report on me. I said 1 word... and it was spelled exactly like this. "Sh**" I blocked out the "it" And he reported me... Saying the picture is worth a thousand words... I do not like people like him...

3. How off and on the players and sometimes staff are. One moment your good then other min they want u gone... " I personaly dont care i just thought u should know...."

Thats only ones i have... 3.... I love this server and thats on the real.... This is the best server made in the rsps world.
Steven
Steven
Adolescent
Adolescent

Back to top Go down

A Few things i dont like about the server Empty Re: A Few things i dont like about the server

Post by guankay Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:36 am

ok...even runescape smartened up! there is a filter! I agree with you. Who gives if you swear? As long as you do not abuse it. Trust me, if swearing was illegal on a server, first thing i type: **** ya, and be seeing you...

Only reason why im filtering my message is cause roymustang warned me.

Love ya roy!

guankay
MR. Post ALOT
MR. Post ALOT

Back to top Go down

A Few things i dont like about the server Empty Re: A Few things i dont like about the server

Post by Steven Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:07 am

I said sh** not even real word and i got reported..
Steven
Steven
Adolescent
Adolescent

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down