KillerZone [508]
Dont Forget To Vote At KzVote.tk

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

KillerZone [508]
Dont Forget To Vote At KzVote.tk
KillerZone [508]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

YOur Protection & Security

2 posters

Go down

YOur Protection & Security Empty YOur Protection & Security

Post by Brandon Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:16 am

Hey guys it me again Smile

I just wanted to talk quickly about Some Anti-Virus out there which you should look out for.

Norton! is one of the worst anti-virus and internet security program out there. first off why do u think there so popular? MASS amount of advertisement. ok yes i get a lot of people saying that norton detects so much INFECTIONS..... well sorry to tell you, 95% of those Viruses detected are fake. you may ask how i know this? well using a source editor i was able to view the codes that make norton run. what i have seen in the code is when a player clicks scan norton there is a request to activate the harmless viruses that is made by norton. these harmless viruses will always be activated in every scan changing each time so nothing looks suspicious. so that's why it looks like its detecting a lot.

norton will detect a lot of clients for servers as TROJANS! or BACK DOOR TROJANS. AHAHAHAHA its not true.

What is a Back door trojan?
A: a back door trojan is a program that has a client and a server. remember that when i say client and server its not related to rsps clients and servers. BDtrojans are program that allows some one to access your computer remotely or gain access from your computer.

How it works:
A: ok first off the victim will have downloaded the server which sends a signal out through a port number (Just like my server sends a signal out to the clients u use to connect). And the Hacker will have the client used to connect to the server. then he has full access to what ever he wants.

Yes, rsps clients to have similarity to back door trojans BUT its reversed I am the server and YOU are the client. also the ports i use are 43594, 43595, and 5555. These ports are made to send text data only. These ports cant not be used to connect remotely to access info or control my computer. I have the ones connecting to my server so im the one who needs to be worried about people connecting....which they cant.

Now that u can understand how real back door trojans work you will now know why rsps clients and servers would come up as a fake back door trojan.

Other programs that use Similar techniques:
-Teamviewer u download the server and the person connecting has the client.
-LogmeIn (Same As Teamviewer)
-Other remote desktop programs.

Other Virus Protections that use Norton's methods is McAfee.

NOW IM Guessing you have Norton Because Of Its Wide Popularity but i suggest you get rid of it....IF u CAN! Norton is extremely hard to fully uninstall.

Now for the good news!

What to use for Anti-Virus: Microsoft Security Essentials.

Why is to good?
A:
- First off it uses Little resources (wont slow down ur computer)
- Does not have advertisements that gain info about your computer like (AVG)
- No annoying pop-ups telling you that you are infected. it will simply remove them.
- No Update popups. it will automatically update its self in Microsoft updates.
- and a lot of other great features.

Download Here: http://www.microsoft.com/security_essentials/
Brandon
Brandon
Admin
Admin

https://kz508.canadaboard.net

Back to top Go down

YOur Protection & Security Empty Re: YOur Protection & Security

Post by guankay Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:53 pm

Im not sure norton is actually all that bad, it is not the best i agree, but it is just showing you that the trojan is that the computer is reading imformation Which CAN be dangerous, but 99% of the time it really isnt, and if it were dangerous it would be deleted/infiltrated w/e u call it by norton or another anti-virus so unless it is a professional hacker (0,01%) since were dealing with p servers...they cannot harm you. And lets face it most people download 5-10 p servers max so there is almost nothing to worry about.

You can also use McAfee sercurity scanner to it will help alot.

Brandon my team viewer is on and i sent u the message Smile.

guankay
MR. Post ALOT
MR. Post ALOT

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:08 am

hey i have read the script of norton using a source editor and it shows the codes right in there to deploy the fake viruses after registration time has ended...so the user needs to buy it again.

feel free to read the source... you will be amassed!
Brandon
Brandon
Admin
Admin

https://kz508.canadaboard.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum