KillerZone [508]
Dont Forget To Vote At KzVote.tk

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

KillerZone [508]
Dont Forget To Vote At KzVote.tk
KillerZone [508]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[TUT] Using Beepa Fraps [TUT]

Go down

[TUT] Using Beepa Fraps [TUT] Empty [TUT] Using Beepa Fraps [TUT]

Post by Steven Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:17 am

How to use Beepa Fraps

Hope this helps everyone! This is one of the best recording software u can get! it costs like 30 dollars idk But heres a full version for free! i did not register it idont even know the guy it says but thank him!

NOTE: IF I AM ASKED TO REMOVE THIS GUIDE FOR ANYREASON IT WILL BE REMOVED.

DOWNLOADS: http://uppit.com/8l9a5puvycjq/Fraps_3.2.3_Build_11796.zip <------ Beepa fraps Registered *not by me*

INFO: Beepa fraps is used for taking screen shots And making videos.. I use this for any video if its for another thing or even if its for Killerzone I find this the best software to use...

1. You know how to download and install. When its installed open fraps.

START OF GUIDE
[TUT] Using Beepa Fraps [TUT] 1-1
Thats the general section.
GENERAL SECTION OF FRAPS.

Saving benchmarks, It saves it to a folder you can choose where it goes.
If u click change it will let you change your destination save.
View u can view the folder.

BenchMarking, Show how many Frames Per Second (FPS) you are getting in a corner of your screen. Perform custom benchmarks and measure the frame rate between any two points. Save the statistics out to disk and use them for your own reviews and applications.
The hotkey Starts it. Or stops it. FPS Frames per second
Stop bench marking after ____ seconds you can set it customly.

Overlay Thats to turn on and off the fps that will show in the corner.. You can make it show in the top left, Top right, Bottem left, Bottem right Or overall hide Overlay.

2. Movies,
[TUT] Using Beepa Fraps [TUT] 2-1
Movies, Video capture hotkey, When you press "F9" Or set it to what u want. It will start recording Video capture settings. Choose what fps Full size or half size. Lock framerate Literately just locks the framerate lol, Record win7 sound. I can record my output Or record my voice in a mic. U choose Stereo or multichannel. Record external input is for microphones.
Dont sync audio and video. With this not checked the audio and the video is 1 hole file together. u cant seperate them.
With it checked it isnt connected but they are both for that thing.
Hide mouse cursor, Wont show my mouse cursor while recording.
Force lossless RGB Capture. Will make it slower I never used it im not sure what to use it with.

3. SCREEN SHOTS.
[TUT] Using Beepa Fraps [TUT] 3-1
F10 Will take a screen shot. You can save the picture as
BMP,JPG,PNG,TGA, I personally recommend PNG As for some reason its way more clear picture.
Then Include frame rate overlay on screen shots. That just ruins the picture Repeat screen capture every ____ Seconds untill hotkey pressed agian. Every___ seconds it will take another screen shot.

Made by steven
Steven
Steven
Adolescent
Adolescent

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum