KillerZone [508]
Dont Forget To Vote At KzVote.tk

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

KillerZone [508]
Dont Forget To Vote At KzVote.tk
KillerZone [508]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[TUT] IExpress [TUT]

Go down

[TUT] IExpress [TUT] Empty [TUT] IExpress [TUT]

Post by Steven Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:35 am

Quick guide to using IExpress.

IF ANYONE EVEN TALKS ABOUT USEING THIS AS FOR MALWARE OR ANYTHING ILLEGAL RELATED I WILL DELETE THIS GUIDE FULLY!

I TRUELY DO NOT RECCOMEND USEING IEXPRESS FOR .EXE CREATION! BUT HERES A GUIDE!

IExpress is used to create an executable file that you can distribute to users.

*note: Sometimes used for Client installs, Click it and install a rsps client to the computer and it is sometimes faster for this.. but it is surely cool.*

*Note: IExpress is on every windows xp+ Operating system.*

1. Go to start menu and type in "IExpress" And click it.
You will get this to pop up
[TUT] IExpress [TUT] Iexpress

Now lets make our title yes? We will sayyyy Just "Test" right now.
[TUT] IExpress [TUT] 1

2. Create new Self extraction Directive file. Then what will pop up will be this
[TUT] IExpress [TUT] Iexpresss
3. Now this is where you can choose if you want to make a, .exe that will Extract and run a installation for your client. Or extract files only to the computer *Just like a .rar file sorta. We will go with extract and installation.

4. When you click next On "Extract files and run installation command" You will get here,
[TUT] IExpress [TUT] IExpressss

5.Confirmation Prompt, This is like "example: Are you sure you want to install "anyname"" This will prompt them whatever you want to say.
[TUT] IExpress [TUT] 2
For this guide i will be just useing the name test.

6. License Agreement, I know you guys run into this whenever you download somthing like limewire, Vuze, Sonyvegas pretty much anything u run into...
For this i wont make a license agreement. Cause im not 100% on this and what would anyone dealing with rsps be doing making License agreements.

7. Packaged files, Okay this is what goes into the install... For this example ima put in some random .class files i found not sure really where they came from but who cares lol.
[TUT] IExpress [TUT] 3
Click add then find your files.

8. Install program to launch, Pretty much like when it installs tell it to run the run.bat or somthing. I just put in install test enter anything you feel like.

9. Show window, How will ur installation be displayed. Default just like normal Hidden They wont be able to see it. Minimized Or maximized full screen installation. Just do default.
[TUT] IExpress [TUT] 4

10. Finished Message, Display a message like. Your installation has been finished. For my example i will put "Test has been successfully installed"
[TUT] IExpress [TUT] 5

11.Package name and options, Now this is where the file will get downloaded and executed by the user.. Testz will be going to my desktop.
[TUT] IExpress [TUT] 6
You have the options of hide file extracting progress animated from the user
Or store files useing long file name inside package.
[TUT] IExpress [TUT] 7

12.Save the SED, SED Is the infomation what i made this with i guess.. I will dnt save cause i will not need this agian.
[TUT] IExpress [TUT] 8

13. Now it says create package Click next.

14. A Cmd will pop up for a split second Then you will get somthing like this,
[TUT] IExpress [TUT] 9
Thats the status of the creation.
Bytes after: 143,090
After/before: 49.23% Compression
Time: It took 0.42 *420Milliseconds* for it too finish creating the file.
Throughput: 672.58 Kb a second.

Now click finish! On your desktop or where ever u wanted it to go it looks like
[TUT] IExpress [TUT] 1png

This guide was quickmade I will make more later I have 3 different .exe Creating software that iv used before... ENJOY

-Steven

Steven
Steven
Adolescent
Adolescent

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum