KillerZone [508]
Dont Forget To Vote At KzVote.tk

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

KillerZone [508]
Dont Forget To Vote At KzVote.tk
KillerZone [508]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deadlylies

+2
guankay
edwards6246
6 posters

Go down

Deadlylies Empty Deadlylies

Post by edwards6246 Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:45 pm

I feel that with the recent events deadlylies should be allowed a phat privileged or some kind of commendation due to the recent events of the free spawn trade that happened..he showed a great deal of honesty and has to have a reward for honesty of that caliber. In consideration of him I request something be done to reward a job well done. Thank you deadly for not abusing the inventory you had received and being honest about the hole situation...I'll be waiting for a judgement as well as you I'm sure.
Dustin
edwards6246
edwards6246
Toddler
Toddler

Back to top Go down

Deadlylies Empty Re: Deadlylies

Post by guankay Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:55 pm

I was not there on ventrilo, during the fight, but Wilber Pan explained it to me at school today. As I understood, he was, excuse my term...bitching,...because party hats are donator's only. Deadlylies, you seem pretty cool and I'd hate to loose you. In life though, nothing goes your way 100%. If you have a problem do not complain. Party hats are not even that great. It is just a way to prevent players abusing an overpowered economy...Hope you understand!

guankay
MR. Post ALOT
MR. Post ALOT

Back to top Go down

Post by deadlylies Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:39 am

wow I wasnt bitching about it.It jsut didnt make sence why Brandon decided to let me keep one then making it donator.Also many people would of decided to ruin the server and the economy .But did I do that???????????No i didnt.I told Edward not to do it because too many people are going cry because they don't have one.So after all ive done what to I get?Nothing to be honest becuase the only reason I got mod was to show that I could be a better mod than lmfao and I proved it and I was suppose to get it taken away.I never wanted mod in the first place but would I ever abuse it no I wouldnt.Whatever let me know when you can do more good on this server than me and get everything taken from you for no reason because to be honest i kinda think that I shouldnt have done all that good
deadlylies
deadlylies
Adolescent
Adolescent

Back to top Go down

Post by wilber pan Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:04 am

..guankay,, i neever said bitching.... scratch
wilber pan
wilber pan
MR. Post ALOT
MR. Post ALOT

Back to top Go down

Post by roymustang Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:16 am

omg stop cussing, read the freaking rules! also go into arguments, or this topic will be locked!!!!!!!
roymustang
roymustang
MR. Post ALOT
MR. Post ALOT

http://theburningflame.tk

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:02 am

ok first off making them donator was more of a joke but u freaked out before i could communicate with you. now if you would have traded me earlier yesterday i was going to give u back your phat because i think you deserve it. i still did not like the attitude form you it was in a way immature.

becides that im sorry and cant wait to chat with you.
Brandon
Brandon
Admin
Admin

https://kz508.canadaboard.net

Back to top Go down

Post by guankay Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:27 pm

OK what this topic prooves is that we are a young, immature server and community. Let's all stfu right now, stop worying...get on with our lives! its just party hats...and brandon said he was joking! But tbh, I like the idea of making them donators only, but also staff

guankay
MR. Post ALOT
MR. Post ALOT

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum