KillerZone [508]
Dont Forget To Vote At KzVote.tk

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

KillerZone [508]
Dont Forget To Vote At KzVote.tk
KillerZone [508]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Glitched out of game! or can not log on

3 posters

Go down

Glitched out of game! or can not log on Empty Glitched out of game! or can not log on

Post by counter77 Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:28 am

ahh, so i made this thread because just recently i got logged off and then couldn't relog on to killerzone.

STORY;
what happened was i decided to go rooming around Runescape and then.. all of a sudden... i logged of... and the JAVA icon on my desktop EXITED/CLOSED of my screen i retried... cancled screen on? i'm thinking to my self omg! noo this cannont me.. so i make a new account.. it works im like YES! i'm back online then types my user and pass in crosses screen of! im like getting angry @ this point and then i decide to go back on my 'NEW account' and at the SPLIT second the person "BURT" loggs on im like omg a mod! she can help me she tries her hardest then nothing happens then we figure a plan on how to RESCUE ME!.. To Be Continued,!

if this ever happens to you, please do as i say
step 1) if theirs a mod online tell them to help you ( burt knows what to do )
Step 2) open to JAVA screens of Rsps killerzone508
step 3) tell that mod to get the message ::tele ect ready
step 4) tell the mod to press enter [of message] on the 2nd loggin.
step 5) log on to your account to see if it works
step 6) if it didn't work- i'm sorry you may like to try again, or wait for brandon or roymast- to loggin to help you with your diifficulty

thanks, for reading ect listening thought i should put that out their, Smile

counter77
Little Baby
Little Baby

Back to top Go down

Glitched out of game! or can not log on Empty Re: Glitched out of game! or can not log on

Post by counter77 Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:32 am

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

counter77
Little Baby
Little Baby

Back to top Go down

Glitched out of game! or can not log on Empty Re: Glitched out of game! or can not log on

Post by roymustang Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:21 pm

i guess you either were not there or was still mad at that moment, but roaming around you will hit what i call a red zone, a red zone makes you log off and every time you try it shuts the client.
roymustang
roymustang
MR. Post ALOT
MR. Post ALOT

http://theburningflame.tk

Back to top Go down

Post by counter77 Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:57 pm

wasn't mad, i don't know why i would be mad- but i decided to go for a walk to entrana to see if law altar would work but obviously i couldn't as you said 'red zone' shuts the client every time-

counter77
Little Baby
Little Baby

Back to top Go down

Post by burt Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:37 pm

counter, i did help with you but it was pure luck Razz. its really hard to do it as you have only got 0.1 second to hit enter Sad but ill try to help!
burt
burt
Adolescent
Adolescent

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down