KillerZone [508]
Dont Forget To Vote At KzVote.tk

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

KillerZone [508]
Dont Forget To Vote At KzVote.tk
KillerZone [508]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey Guy's (the rest of the characters that will actually allow me to post)

3 posters

Go down

Hey Guy's (the rest of the characters that will actually allow me to post) Empty Hey Guy's (the rest of the characters that will actually allow me to post)

Post by edwards6246 Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:03 pm

I'm Dustin, I'm 23, Married with 2 kids.
Nice guy,
Fun,
Helpful,
can be an ass, but who cant!
Look forward to helping with the development of the server, trying my hardest to get more players..Look forward to seeing the community thrive and be number 1 on the charts.
-Dustin-
edwards6246
edwards6246
Toddler
Toddler

Back to top Go down

Hey Guy's (the rest of the characters that will actually allow me to post) Empty Re: Hey Guy's (the rest of the characters that will actually allow me to post)

Post by naruto Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:15 pm

well hello there. this is none of my buiness but aren't you a little to young for children

naruto
Toddler
Toddler

Back to top Go down

Hey Guy's (the rest of the characters that will actually allow me to post) Empty Re: Hey Guy's (the rest of the characters that will actually allow me to post)

Post by edwards6246 Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:37 pm

depends i got married at 18 been with my wife for 7 years..kids nah.. depends on the maturity level of the said person.. and me I'm about 45 in my head...lmao been more mature than my peers since I was about 9 so, Personally I don't think so but in the aspect of another, then yea probably.
edwards6246
edwards6246
Toddler
Toddler

Back to top Go down

Post by guankay Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:34 am

good to see someone who wants to be with the server. gl on family Smile

guankay
MR. Post ALOT
MR. Post ALOT

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum